Overloading requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate courses

Am I able to overload (take more than 4 units) in a semester?

To request permission to overload (complete more than 4 units in a semester) please contact your allocated faculty office.

Overloads are considered on the basis of past academic performance. As a guide, an average of 65% across prior studies is required and you must have passed all units in your previous semester of study.

If you are looking to speed up your degree a number of units are traditionally available during the Summer teaching periods (December/January/February).

Was this answer helpful?