Lodging your course application

How do I apply for a course?

Domestic applicants
Domestic applicants should refer to the information page and submit an application to the University’s Online Application System (UWA Apply).

International applicants
International applicants should either submit an application directly to the University’s Online Application System (UWA Apply) or through an authorised UWA overseas representative.

Current UWA students
Current UWA students should access UWA Apply via the "My Applications" menu under the "Admissions" tab in studentConnect.

Was this answer helpful?