Completing your domestic postgraduate course enrolment
To enrol in your domestic postgraduate course:
- 'Accept' your offer (and satisfy any conditions on your offer) before the Offer Expiry Date, or your offer will lapse.
Follow the instructions in your offer email to accept your offer and Email Us if you have any queries.
Note: once you have accepted an offer, you cannot change your response online and you will need to contact Admissions.
- Use the UniStart website to guide you step-by-step through:
- Responding to your offer via UWA Accept
- Activating your UWA 'Pheme' account and student email (all official University communications will be directed to your UWA student email account)
- Enrolling online via studentConnect (Select 'Online Enrolment and Change of Enrolment')
- Organising your timetable via the Class Allocation System (CAS)
- Getting your UWA Campus Card via CaptureME
- Planning your Orientation
Logon to UWA systems using your UWA student ID number (displayed in your offer correspondence) and your UWA Pheme password.
Use the online video on UniStart or contact your Advising Student Office for assistance completing your enrolment on studentConnect.
If you can't enrol online due to a disability, remote location or unreliable internet access, please contact Student Administration to discuss an alternative arrangement.
For advice on your course and unit selection, contact your Advising Student Office.