Completing your domestic postgraduate course enrolment

How do I enrol in my new domestic postgraduate course?

You must accept your offer and enrol online via studentConnect before the offer expiry date or your offer will lapse.

If your offer is conditional, you must satisfy any conditions before you can accept your offer and enrol. Make sure you give yourself enough time to satisfy any conditions before the offer expiry date.

Paper Applications (via hard-copy application form)
You will receive a confirmation
 letter via email. Follow the instructions in the letter to accept your offer and enrol online. Contact Student Administration if you have any queries regarding your letter.

Online Applications (via OASys)
View the status of your application and respond to the offer. Please note that once you have accepted an offer, you cannot change your response using OASys. You will need to contact the Admissions Centre.

(1) Activate your 'Pheme' account
Follow the prompts on the Pheme website to 'Activate' your account and student email. You will need your student ID, this can be found on the top of your 'Authority to Enrol' letter or online on the 'view outcome details and respond to offer' page. If you already have an active Pheme password skip to Step Two.

Remember, all official University communications will be directed to your University e-mail account.

(2) Log on to studentConnect and enrol online
Use your student ID and Pheme password to log onto studentConnect. Select ‘Online Enrolment and Change of Enrolment' under the ENROLMENT menu and follow the prompts to complete your enrolment steps and add your unit(s).

Use the online video on UniStart or contact Student Administration for assistance or guidance in completing your online enrolment on studentConnect.

If online enrolment is not possible for you, due to a disability or because you are located in a remote area without reliable internet access please call Student Administration to discuss an alternative arrangement.

You can obtain your card by logging onto CaptureME and uploading your photo.You will then receive further information via email regarding the collection point once your photo has been approved (allow 2 working days) Offshore students can find more information and the UWA campus card application form on the campus card website.

Once you have successfully enrolled in your units on studentConnect, you may need to register for classes using the Class Allocation System (CAS). Remember, not all courses or units use CAS. Refer to your unit coordinator for clarification.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.