Completing your domestic postgraduate course enrolment
You must 'Accept' your offer before you can enrol in your course.
Make sure you 'Accept' (and satisfy any conditions on your offer) before the Offer Expiry Date, or your offer with lapse.
Follow the instructions in your offer email to accept your offer and "Email Us" if you have any queries.
Note: once you have accepted an offer, you cannot change your response online and you will need to contact Admissions.
Use the UniStart website to guide you step-by-step through:
- Responding to your offer on the Online Application System (OASys)
- Activating your UWA 'Pheme' account and student email (all official University communications will be directed to your UWA student email account).
- Enrolling online via studentConnect (Select 'Online Enrolment and Change of Enrolment')
- Organising your timetable via the Class Allocation System (CAS)
- Getting your UWA Campus Card via CaptureME
- Planning your Orientation
Logon to UWA systems using your UWA student ID number (displayed in your offer correspondence) and your UWA Pheme password.
Use the online video on UniStart or contact Student Administration for assistance completing your enrolment on studentConnect.
If you can't enrol online due to a disability, remote location or unreliable internet access, please contact Student Administration to discuss an alternative arrangement.
For advice on your course and unit selection, contact your Faculty Student Office.