Getting advice for your ECM assessment

Who can I contact for advice or assistance with my Engineering, Computing and Mathematics assessment?
Speak with your Unit Co-Ordinator, tutor or lecturer for advice and assistance. You can also request general assistance from the STUDYSmarter team on issues such as improving your writing style, structuring your essay or report and how to edit and proof read your own work. You can find the STUDYSmarter team in Student Support Services and at drop-in sessions around campus.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.