Getting help with your Arts assessment

Who can I contact for advice or assistance with my Arts assessment?

Contact your Unit Coordinator or tutor for advice and assistance with your Arts assessment.

Consultation Hours for your Unit Coordinator and tutor are listed your unit's Learning Management System (LMS) site.

Other things you can do include:

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.