How to major in Music Specialist Studies

How do I major in Specialist Music Studies? 

To major in Music Specialist Studies you need to be enrolled in either a Bachelor of Arts (BP001) or a Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) (BP005).

Specialist Music Studies can only be taken as a second major, in conjunction with the co-requisite Music Studies degree-specific major. To be accepted into these two majors, students need to complete an audition to the level of AMEB Grade 7 (Practical) standard or equivalent.

For more information visit the Future Students website for Specialist Music Studies.

See also: Audition FAQs

Was this answer helpful?