How to major in Specialist Music Studies

How do I major in Specialist Music Studies? 

To major in Specialist Music Studies you need to be enrolled in either a Bachelor of Arts (BP001) or a Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) (BP005).

Specialist Music Studies can only be taken as a second major, in conjunction with the co-requisite Music Studies degree-specific major. To be accepted into these two majors, students need to complete an audition to the level of AMEB Grade 7 (Practical) standard or equivalent.

For more information visit the Future Students website for Specialist Music Studies, as well as, the School of Music's website on applying and audition.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.