Enrolling in music units with a performance component if not majoring in music

Will it be possible to enrol in music units with a performance component if I am not majoring in music? 

A range of music units are available to all UWA undergraduate students, including the following performance-based music ensemble units:

These units will be counted as either elective units or broadening units, depending on the degree in which you are enrolled.

Entry to some ensembles is by audition. For example; Symphony Orchestra and Vocal Consort.

Other ensembles require no audition and so are suitable for those with little or no musical experience. For example; Percussion Ensemble and Ukulele Ensemble.

Contact the Conservatorium of Music for information about the range of ensembles on offer for the current semester, which ensembles require an audition and audition details.

Was this answer helpful?