Gaining credit for a postgraduate UWA course

Can I credit my prior study if I transfer from another institution to my UWA as a postgraduate (semester based) student?

You may be allowed to claim credit for your prior postgraduate studies completed within the last 5 years if the content is compatible with the structure of your chosen course and up to a maximum of 50% of that course.

To apply, complete an Advanced Standing application form and submit it to your Advising Student Office in person or electronically via "Email Us".




Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.