Gaining credit for a postgraduate UWA course

Can I credit my prior study if I transfer from another institution to UWA as a postgraduate (semester based) student?

You may be allowed to claim credit for your prior postgraduate studies completed within the last 5 years if the content is compatible with the structure of your chosen course and up to a maximum of 50% of that course.

To apply, complete an Advanced Standing application form and submit it to your Student Advising Office in person or electronically via Email Us.

Note: Advanced Standing (credit) is not available in the Graduate Certificates. 



Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.