Confirmation of your enrolment at UWA

How do I get a letter stating that I am a currently enrolled student?

If you need a letter confirming your enrolment you can order a Letter of Enrolment through studentConnect.

You can also download a Statement of Enrolment for free from studentConnect, under 'Enrolment' in the left hand menu. Select 'Print as a PDF' to view the full Statement.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.