Confirmation of your enrolment in Engineering, Computing and Mathematics

How do I get a letter stating that I am a currently enrolled student in the Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics?

If you need a letter confirming your enrolment you can order a Letter of Enrolment through studentConnect.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.