Getting help with your Design assessment

Who can I contact for advice or assistance with my UWA School of Design assessment?

If you need help you can:

  • Speak with your unit / studio co-ordinator or your tutor for advice and assistance.
  • Visit the ALVA Hub (located in the building in front of the ALVA Building). The Hub is a student orientated workspace and help point co-ordinated by a team of experienced masters students. They can provide assistance broadly in all areas of design and also specialist technical assistance to enhance your design software skills in given areas. The Hub provides computers for student use.
  • Contact the STUDYSmarter team in Student Support Services who can provide general assistance with study skills.  
  • Use the resources available at the EDFAA Library (Education, Fine Arts and Architecture Library).

If you are not sure who to speak to or where to go for help, contact the Design and Education Student Office.

Was this answer helpful?