External studies at UWA

Can I enrol in my UWA course, major or units externally?

In general most units at UWA are taught face to face on campus. If your availability to study face-to-face at Crawley campus changes part way through your degree, you should discuss your options with you allocated course advisor

Certain units are offered in intensive teaching periods, online and can accommodate cross-institutional studies if your circumstances necessitate it. 


Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.