External studies in UWA Design

Can I enrol in my UWA School of Design course, major or units externally?

The UWA School of Design does not offer studies externally. However we do offer certain units in intensive teaching periods, and can accommodate cross-institutional studies if your circumstances necessitate it. 

If your availability to study face-to-face at Crawley campus changes part way through your degree, you should discuss your options with the Design and Education Student Office.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.