Gaining credit for previous postgraduate UWA School of Design studies

Can I credit my prior study from another institution to a course administered by the UWA School of Design?

Advanced Standing (credit) for prior study is assessed on a case by case basis.

To apply, complete an Advanced Standing application form and submit it to the Design and Education Student Office in person or electronically via askUWA.  

If you would like to discuss your application contact the Design and Education Student Office to make an appointment

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.