Postgraduate study options in Law
What areas of postgraduate study can I take in the Faculty of Law?
The Faculty of Law offers a range of postgraduate courses including:
- The Juris Doctor (qualifying degree)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Postgraduate Coursework (Graduate Diploma and Master's level)
- Higher Degrees by Research
- Doctor of Judicial Science
You can find information on postgraduate courses on the Law School website.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.