Credit for prior studies as a postgraduate student of Law

Can I credit my prior study if I transfer from another institution to the Faculty of Law at UWA as a postgraduate student?

You may be eligible for advanced standing towards your postgraduate degree for legal studies completed in other courses and at other institutions. The amount of Advanced Standing you are eligible to receive will depend on your course as per the university policy on advanced standing. To apply for Advance Standing download the application form.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.