Getting help with your assignment
Who can I contact for advice or assistance with my assessment?
Contact your Unit Coordinator or tutor for advice and assistance with your assessments.
Other things you can do include:
- Attend free workshops offered by STUDYSmarter.
- Subscribe to GETSmart group in LMS for study tips, event reminders, and podcasts.
- Seek support with Studiosity via LMS - advice 24/7 from trained subject specialists.
- Check the library guides for research, citation, and study tips.
- Brush up on skills through your free student access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Join or create a study group with your peers, so that you can discuss readings or upcoming assignments with fellow students, and make the most of collaborative study.
- Find peers and stay connected by joining a Guild club, following the UWAStudents facebook page, participating in the Community chat in UWA App, attending workshops and events, and generally getting involved.
- Complete the Academic Conduct Essentials (ACE), Communication and Research Skills (CARS) and Indigenous Studies Essentials (ISE) online modules for new students.