Getting help with your Law assignment

Who can I contact for advice or assistance with my Law assessment?

Contact your Unit Coordinator or tutor for advice and assistance with your Law assessment.

Consultation Hours for your Unit Coordinator and tutor are listed under the Contact Details section in the Unit Outline, and may also be listed in your unit's Learning Management System (LMS) site.

Other things you can do include:

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.