Getting help with your Law assignment
Contact your Unit Coordinator or tutor for advice and assistance with your Law assessment.
Consultation hours for your Unit Coordinator and tutor are listed under in the unit outline on the Learning Management System (LMS).
Other things you can do include:
- Attend free workshops offered by STUDYSmarter.
- Subscribe to GETSmart News for study tips, event reminders, and pod casts.
- Check the library guides for research, citation, and study tips.
- Join or create a study group with your peers, so that you can discuss readings or upcoming assignments with fellow students, and make the most of collaborative study.
- Invest in a practical guide available from the Coop Bookshop.
- Complete the Academic Conduct Essentials (ACE), Communication and Research Skills (CARS) and Indigenous Studies Essentials (ISE) online modules for new students.