Gaining credit for undergraduate studies towards the Juris Doctor

Are the units I study in the Law and Society major or the Business Law major creditable to the Juris Doctor (JD)?
Undergraduate units cannot be credited to a postgraduate course.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.