Getting a refund of the UWA Student Services and Amenities Fee if you withdraw

Can I get a refund of the UWA Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) if I withdraw?

Answer ID 1425 | Last updated on 10/11/2022 09.34 AM

You can get a refund if you withdraw from your studies or change your enrolment before the relevant semester / trimester census date in such a manner as to reduce your Student Services & Amenities Fee liability. You may be eligible for a full or partial refund. You do not need to apply for a refund as allowable refunds are issued automatically.

Was this answer helpful?