Determining your eligibility for a Commonwealth Supported Place

Am I eligible for a Commonwealth Supported Place?

The University of Western Australia offers a limited number of Commonwealth supported places to commencing students.

To be eligible for a Commonwealth Supported Place you must fulfil one of the following criteria:

  • An Australian citizen
  • An Australian Permanent resident
  • A New Zealand citizen who will reside in Australia for the duration of your course
  • A holder of a permanent humanitarian visa

You must also:

  • Submit a 'Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP' form (eCAF) before the earliest unit census date of your course of study. You will normally be required to complete an eCAF as part of the online enrolment process on studentConnect.

Further information about being eligible for Commonwealth supported places is available from the Study Assist website.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.