Satisfying major requirements when on exchange

Will I be able to satisfy my major requirements when I’m on exchange?
In most cases, you will be able to study units overseas that will count towards your major. Please be aware that you must study at least one level 3 unit within your major at UWA. It is preferable to take two level three units within your major if possible, particularly if you are considering an honours year or progression to a cycle 2 course in the same disciplinary field. Your Faculty will be responsible for approving your study plan, including which units count towards your major.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.