Going on exchange if you are enrolled in a pre 2012 course

Can I still go on student exchange if I am enrolled in a pre-2012 course?

Answer ID 1472 | Last updated on 15/02/2022 11.56 AM

If you are enrolled in the pre-2012 courses (excluding dentistry) you can still participate in a student exchange program. All UWA students are subject to the same application and eligibility requirements.
If you are unsure of your eligibility, please check with your Course Advising Office. 

Was this answer helpful?