Going on exchange if you are enrolled in a pre-2012 combined degree

Can I go on exchange if I'm studying a combined degree in a pre-2021 course?
If you're enrolled in a combined degree in most cases you will still be able to go on exchange, however you must understand it is not always possible to study units from both degrees. This is often due to timetabling constraints or program restrictions at your host university. You will need to plan your exchange carefully so it does not extend your degree, as this will incur additional HECS or international student fees, and may not always be permissible under the rules of your course.
Contact your Student Advising Office to find out about your UWA course rules. 

Was this answer helpful?