Applying for exchange if you are a UWA student
How do I apply for exchange if I am a UWA student?
Information on how to apply for exchange can be found on the Student Exchange website.
- Attend one of the information sessions.
- Contact your Student Advising Office to make sure you can go on exchange.
(You find out which office this is on StudentConnect).
- Make sure you've read the UWA Exchange Manual.
- Start an application on Global Studio by clicking ‘Apply’!
- Don't forget to like our Facebook page: ‘UWA Student Exchange & Study Abroad’
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.