Population Health major student advisers

Who are the student advisers for the Population Health major?

The Student Advising Office for the Population Health major is the Health and Medical Sciences Student Office. The office is located on the first floor of the CTEC Building, main campus.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.