Correcting enrolment into the wrong Population Health unit

What should I do if I have enrolled in an incorrect Population Health unit and I cannot discontinue from this unit?
You contact the Faculty of Health and Medical Science Student Advising Office by using "Email Us".
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.