Overloading to finish your Population Health major

Can I overload to finish my Population Health major sooner?
Overloading units is allowed under certain circumstances. Please contact the Health and Medical Sciences Student Office for advice. The office is located on the first floor of the CTEC Building, main campus.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.