Enrolling in one semester if you are a Population Health student

Can I enrol in only one semester (Semester 1) at the beginning of the academic year if I am a Population Health major student?
It is recommended you enrol in both semesters for any academic year. If for certain reasons, you are unable to enrol for the whole academic year, please contact your student advisor to discuss your options. You will need to apply for Approved Leave if you are not studying in any semester.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.