How to organise accommodation in Perth if you are a CELT student

How do I organise accommodation in Perth if I am a UWA Centre for English Language Teaching student?

UWA CELT can help you arrange your accommodation, including in University residential colleges and homestay.

Living on the UWA campus: University residential colleges
This accommodation is best for students who prefer to be independent and would like to live with Australian and international students. The residential colleges are located on campus and are just a few minutes walk to classes.

Living with a family: Homestay accommodation
This accommodation is best for students who want to experience Australian family life and have the support of an English speaking family. Homestay families are located throughout the metropolitan area and students may need to take public transport to UWA. Students share meals and facilities with the host family but have their own private bedroom.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.