Part-time study at CELT

Can I study part-time at The UWA Centre for English Language Teaching?
If you have a student visa you are required to study full-time (minimum of 20 hours per week).
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.