CELT rate for Australian permanent residents

Is there a special rate at UWA Centre for English Language Teaching for Australian Permanent Residents?
There is a special rate for Australian permanent residents. Please provide evidence of your resident status when submitting your application to study at UWA CELT.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.