How to enrol for award studies if you are a CELT student

How do I enrol for award studies if I am a UWA CELT student?
Submit an online application form together with your academic records to Future Students. Future Students will send your documents to the relevant faculty. This will be assessed as to whether your previous study meets the course requirements. If you meet the academic entry requirement for your course, you may receive a conditional offer dependant on your IELTS, TOEFL or Bridging Course results.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.