Photo requirement for CELT

Does The UWA Centre for English Language Teaching need my photo?
UWA CELT does require a passport size photo of yourself. This needs to be sent after you receive your letter of offer.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.