Issuing of student cards for CELT students

When will I get my Student Card if I am a UWA Centre for English Language Teaching student?
All Student Cards are issued at the Claremont campus, apart from those for Bridging Course students which are issued at the Crawley campus (UWA).

The passport size photograph you submit with your application will be used to create your student card. Your card will be issued in the first week of term.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.