Issuing student cards for UWA CELT students

When will I get my Student Card if I am a UWA CELT student?

All Student Cards are issued at the Claremont campus, apart from those for Bridging Course students which are issued at the UWA Crawley campus.

The passport size photograph you submit with your application will be used to create your student card. Your card will be issued in the first week of term.

Was this answer helpful?