Changing your enrolment by paper form

How do I change my enrolment if I can't use studentConnect?

Answer ID 1553 | Last updated on 01/11/2022 08.42 AM

You can normally make changes to your enrolment online via studentConnect, within the enrolment dates. If you have problems changing your enrolment online, check this list of common issues and solutions before requesting a paper Change of Enrolment form.

If you need to change your enrolment via paper form, follow these steps:

  1. Request a 'Change of Enrolment Form' from your Student Advising Office or Student Administration via Email Us. A PDF copy of your Change of Enrolment form will be emailed to you. You can request a form in person, if necessary.
  2. Complete the Change of Enrolment form and submit it to your Student Advising Office. You can scan and submit the form electronically via Email Us or in person. 
  3. You will be sent an automatic notification to your student email account when the changes have been processed.
  4. Check the changes on studentConnect by selecting 'Course & unit details' then 'Units' or 'Statement of Enrolment' in the COURSE DETAILS menu. 
  5. Contact your Student Advising Office immediately if anything is incorrect.

Your Change of Enrolment form is unique to you and contains a personalised snap-shot of your current enrolment. For this reason it must be generated at the time of the request.

Was this answer helpful?