Viewing your current units in studentConnect

How do I view my current units in studentConnect?

You can view the units you are enrolled in via studentConnect by following these steps:

  • Log on to studentConnect using your UWA student ID number and Pheme password
  • Go to the ENROLMENT menu
  • Select "Online Enrolment & Change of Enrolment"
  • Click on "Select your Units". You can then see Unit details and status (ENROLLED / DISCONTINUED / INVALID / COMPLETED etc.)

Contact your Student Advising Office if you have queries regarding your enrolment.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.