Starting age for UWA Out of School Hours Care

At what age can my child start after school care and/or vacation care at UWA Out of School Hours Care?

UWA Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) has been provided with a licence under Section 48, Education and Care Services National Law (WA) Act 2012 to operate with a maximum of 39 school aged children. This effectively means OSHC is licensed for children aged over pre-school age – that is, attending full time pre-primary or older. OSHC does not accept Kindergarten children.

Children attending full time pre-primary for the first time will be allowed to attend the OSHC centre:

  • from February for after school care and
  • April for vacation care
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.