Out of School Hours Care fees during public holidays

Do I have to pay for public holidays at Out of School Hours Care?
You do need to pay an Out of School Hours fee if the session falls within term time for after school care and you have a daily or weekly booking.
The most frequent holidays are Labour Day, WA Day and Queens Birthday. Out of School Hours Care does not open on these days. However, you can transfer your child to another day within the same week, otherwise you will be charged for an absence.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.