What is Qualtrics and where can I get help using it?
Qualtrics is an online tool for creating and distributing surveys and can be accessed by using your Pheme credentials.
Surveys may be distributed as:
- Anonymous links (no respondent details are automatically collected)
- Via Distribution lists (respondent details are automatically included in the results)
- Off line using an API (results can be recorded and uploaded when the device is back online)
UWA research students are able to create but not distribute surveys. Before you distribute a survey you must:
- have ethics approval from the UWA Human Research Ethics Committee
- have your survey approved in Qualtrics by your supervisor
- Using the Qualtrics interface to construct/distribute a survey and retrieve results, consult the Help and Tutorials available within Qualtrics or contact the Qualtrics Support Team
Constructing appropriate survey questions, approach your supervisor
- Ethics approval contact the UWA Human Research Ethics Committee
- Your Pheme account contact the University Library
- Survey limits, contact the Qualtrics Support Team
- Establishing groups to collaborate on surveys, contact the Qualtrics Support Team