What is Qualtrics and where can I get help using it?
Qualtrics is an online tool for creating and distributing surveys and can be accessed by using your Pheme credentials.
Surveys may be distributed as:
- Anonymous links (no respondent details are automatically collected)
- Via Distribution lists (respondent details are automatically included in the results)
- Offline using an API (results can be recorded and uploaded when the device is back online)
UWA research students are able to create but not distribute surveys. Before you distribute a survey you must:
- have ethics approval from the UWA Human Research Ethics Committee
- have your survey approved in Qualtrics by your supervisor
- Using the Qualtrics interface to construct/distribute a survey and retrieve results - consult the Help and Tutorials available within Qualtrics or contact the Qualtrics Support Team
Constructing appropriate survey questions - approach your supervisor
- Ethics approval - contact the UWA Human Research Ethics Committee
- Your Pheme account - contact the University Library
- Survey limits - contact the UWA Qualtrics brand administrators
- Establishing groups to collaborate on surveys - contact the Qualtrics Support Team