Accepting an offer when you have already enrolled in another UWA course

I have enrolled at UWA but now want to accept a different offer. What do I do?

Answer ID 186 | Last updated on 01/11/2022 08.39 AM

If you are currently enrolled in a course at UWA and wish to accept an offer for a different course, you will need to withdraw from your current course first. Remember to withdraw before the Census Date to avoid incurring tuition fees. Once you have withdrawn, you can accept your new offer (by the offer expiry date) and enrol.

To withdraw, lodge an application to discontinue your current course online via studentConnect (select 'Discontinuation/Approved Leave' in COURSE DETAILS menu). If you have difficulty lodging an application submit an enquiry via Email Us. You will be notified via your student email account when your application is processed. 

Once your course is discontinued, you will be automatically withdrawn from any enrolled units as of the date you submit your request.

Was this answer helpful?