Accepting an offer when you've already enrolled in another UWA course

I have enrolled at UWA but now want to accept a different offer. What do I do?

If you are enrolled in a course at UWA and have received an offer for a different course, which you wish to accept, then you must first withdraw from your original course. You can then accept your new offer by the offer expiry date and enrol.

Note: withdraw from your original course and units before the relevant Census Date to avoid incurring tuition fees.

You can withdraw from your units and complete an application to discontinue from your current course online via studentConnect (under "Discontinuation and Approved Leave").

When you discontinue your course, any enrolled units will automatically be discontinued from the date you submit your request.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.