Getting help with enrolment

Who can I talk to if I have an enrolment question?

For enrolment and academic advice about your course, majors, units and study plan, please contact your Student Advising Office.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.