Instructions for changing your address

How do I change my address?

You can change your address details at any time via studentConnect:

  • Log in to studentConnect with your UWA Student ID Number and Pheme password
  • In the left hand menu under 'PROFILE' click on 'Address'

You will be able to change your Contact Address, Home Address and Emergency Contact Details by clicking on 'Update' and typing in the new information.

If you have any trouble changing your address on studentConnect, you can contact Student Administration for help. You will also be prompted to check your address as part of your re-enrolment. This is a good time to ensure your Contact Address, Home Address and Emergency Contact details are correct.

If you are an international student please ensure you include a LOCAL Perth address in your personal details on studentConnect.

The University will send all correspondence and documents to your 'Contact Address'.  You need to make sure it is always up to date, so you don't miss out on any important information.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.