Transferring to a different course at UWA

How do I transfer to a different course?

You can apply to transfer from one undergraduate bachelors course to another. Normally you can only transfer if you have not yet completed the requirements of your current course. To apply, log on to studentConnect during the application period. Under ADMISSIONS select "Apply to Transfer". More information about undergraduate transfers (including application dates) is available on the Current Students' website.

There is no transfer process for postgraduate courses. To change postgraduate courses you will need to submit an application within the application deadlines for the course in which you are interested. Refer to the Future Students' website for application details.

For advice on suitable postgraduate courses, refer to your Advising Student Office.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.