Transferring to a different course at UWA
How do I transfer to a different course?
You can apply to transfer from one undergraduate bachelors course to another as long as you have not yet met the requirements of your current course. To apply:
- Log on to studentConnect during either of the two annual application periods.
- Select 'Apply for a course' under the 'My useful links' menu on the right. This will take you to the UWA Application portal.
- Select the 'Login' button on the top right.
- Logon and select 'Transfer' as your ‘Applicant Type’.
- Fill out the remaining information and submit your application. You should receive a confirmation message, advising that your application was successfully submitted.
More information about undergraduate transfers (including application dates and processing times) is available on the Current Students website. Remember to apply by the deadlines to avoid the $100 late application fee.
There is normally no transfer process for postgraduate courses. To change postgraduate courses submit an application for your new course via the Future Students website.
For advice on changing your course, contact your Student Advising Office.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.