Physiotherapy at UWA

Can I study Physiotherapy at UWA?

UWA does not offer an entry-to-practice degree in Physiotherapy, however you can study Sport Science, Exercise and Health as a major through the Bachelor of Science.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.